- This event has passed.
Student Connectivity Webinar Series: District Stories
October 14, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
We will take a deep dive into the challenges that districts face in trying to identify their needs and identify short term fixes while also considering long term solutions. We will hear about the innovative “quick fixes” that districts implemented in the spring, and how remote learning requirements have shifted as the new school year began highlighting the need for long-term broadband solutions. We will also talk about funding programs that Colorado school districts can utilize to help solve these issues.
This event is part of the Student Connectivity Webinar Series. For more information visit the Student Connectivity Webinar Series page.
- DeLilah Collins, Assistant Director ESEA Office, Colorado Department of Education
- Allie Kimmel, Senior Policy Advisor, Office of Governor Jared Polis
- Jovita Schiffer, Partnership and Resource Manager, Alicia Sanchez International Elementary School
- Lauren Durkee, Chief of Staff, Technology Department, Denver Public Schools
- Christy Sinner, Superintendent, Hayden School District