Find up-to-date resources for schools at the Colorado Department of Education Learning at Home page.
Consortium for School Networking (CoSN) Coronavirus page: Coronavirus (COVID-19) EdTech Guidance
International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE) has compiled resources here: www.LearningKeepsGoing.org
FCC Public Notice (03/23/2020): Community Use of E-Rate-Supported Wi-Fi is Permitted During Closures
Remote Learning Resources
- April 27, 2020: FCC and US Department of Education Promote Remote Education
- March 23, 2020: FCC Confirms Community Use of E-Rate-Supported Wi-Fi is Permitted During Closures
- March 18, 2020: FCC supported Telehealth and Remote Learning by Waiving Gift Rules in the Rural Health Care and E-Rate programs to make it easier for broadband providers to support telehealth and remote learning efforts during the pandemic. The waiver will allow healthcare providers, schools, and libraries to accept improved capacity, Wi-Fi hotspots, networking gear, or other equipment or services to support doctors and patients, teachers and students, and librarians and patrons during the coronavirus outbreak.
- March 16, 2020: SETDA Launches eLearning Coalition to Support Online Learning
- March 13, 2020: FCC extended E-Rate Applications to April 29 for funding year 2020.