Priority Service for First Responders
Many first responders are experiencing busy signals and dropped calls in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. Below is a list of mobile providers that offer priority service for first responders with information to get priority access.
Many of the priority access programs will require registration in the Government Emergency Telecommunications Service (GETS) and the Wireless Priority Service (WPS) programs. Find out more about requesting GETS and WPS.
If you have trouble signing up for priority access, feel free to contact Ed Mills (email@example.com) for assistance getting connected with the correct representative.
- March 31, 2020: AT&T Announces Controlled Introduction of MCPTT Service
- March 26, 2020: View webinar recording of “Coping with COVID-19: Best Practices for Fire/EMS” hosted by FirstNet
- March 20, 2020: FCC Grants AT&T and Verizon Temporary Spectrum Access During Pandemic
- March 20, 2020: Verizon teams on the frontlines with COVID-19 first responders
- March 16, 2020: Public Safety’s Network Supports COVID-19 Emergency Response