Free and Low-Cost Broadband Resources for Education
As directed in HB 20B-1001, CDE and OIT have developed a list of free and low-cost broadband services and other internet access resources for students, educators, and other staff. Please contact us if you have any new or updated information about broadband resources for education.
Updated Dec. 17, 2020
- Access from AT&T
- Charter Communications: Spectrum Internet Assist
- Ciello (SLV Rural Electric Cooperative)
- Comcast: Internet Essentials
- Elevate Internet (Delta Montrose Electric Association
- Jade Communications
- NextLight (City of Longmont): Sharing the NextLight
- T-Mobile: Project 10Million
- Verizon Distance Learning Program
- Viaero Wireless: ConnectED and Student Unlimited Plan
Connecting Colorado Students Grant
HB 20B-1001 appropriated $20 million from the general fund to award grants through the Connecting Colorado Students grant program to increase access to broadband services for students, educators, and other staff who lack stable, reliable internet access for online learning.
Visit the CCSG Program Page for information.
Resources for Districts
Home internet is an essential tool to support remote learning for your students and teachers. Here are some steps your district can take to ensure your students and teachers are connected to the internet.