The Colorado Broadband Map displays broadband availability throughout the state of Colorado as reported by service providers. Use the ‘I want to…” menu to display the data in different ways.
Find Broadband Providers
- This allows users to search for an address in the state. The map will zoom to the address and provide a list of available providers at that address, as well as available speeds, the type of available coverage, and a link to the provider’s website
- View broadband coverage by numerous criteria, including speed, technology type (DSL, Fiber, Wireless, etc), service type (Residential or Commercial), and the number of providers serving an area. The check on/off buttons allow you to view the service type and speed tiers you are interested in seeing.
View Broadband Coverage
Displays available coverage throughout the state by speed tier. Green colors represent high speeds and move across the spectrum to red colors, representing lower speeds.
View Broadband Data Quality Confidence
- Shows broadband coverage across the state but is symbolized based on our confidence in the accuracy of the data. Many factors are taken into account when calculating this score including data type and how current the data is. Please take these confidence scores into account when viewing coverage across the state. For more information on Confidence scores please see the data confidence FAQ section below.
Find a Community Anchor Institution
- Displays CAI’s throughout the state. A community anchor institution is a facility that serves the community, such as a school, library, hospital, or fire department. You can click on a CAI for more information or search for a CAI of interest.
View Speed Test Results
- Shows the speed test results taken by residents across Colorado. The speed tests are categorized by download speeds, where dark green dots represent higher recorded download speeds and red dots represent lower recorded download speeds. To take a speed test please visit our site and submit your results in the corresponding survey. If you don’t have broadband access at your home and are using a computer somewhere else, please fill out our survey.
View Broadband Board Data Toolkit
- Displays areas of priority throughout the state by color. Red areas are determined areas of need in the state. In this view you can also find layers such as funded regions and economic development zones. This tool was created to help the state broadband board decide where to allocate state broadband funding.
Explore the Colorado Broadband Map here:
Have questions? Feel free to Contact Us!