- This event has passed.
Colorado Broadband Stakeholder Forum @ Mountain Connect
June 11, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Hotel Talisa, Vail, CO, 81657
This event provides a opportunity for all of us to come together and generate ideas and momentum for the next year. For those of you who are new to this event, it’s a way to network with your peers and colleagues and understand what’s happening throughout the state in regards to broadband. During this year’s meeting, we will be doing something a little different: rather than the usual free-form roundtable updates, we will hold a more structured conversation summarizing the events of the past year and presenting our vision of some critical initiatives moving forward. We will still leave time for open conversation and the chance to learn what everyone is doing.
Colorado Broadband Stakeholder Forum
Monday, June 11th @ 4:00 PM
- Recap of the previous year
- Broadband Deployment Board: Looking back and forward, what does SB 002 mean?
- FirstNet decision: How we made it and what it means?
- Enhanced data techniques: What can we learn?
- The Colorado Broadband Office: What has changed?
- Telecommunications Infrastructure
- Colorado Telecommunications Infrastructure Plan: Partnership between CDOT and the Colorado Broadband Office
- Integrating Colorado Telehealth Network, Education, and 9-1-1 into the mix
- Open Dialogue/Q&A: Discuss current events and identify issues to address in the upcoming year